Thursday, June 4, 2009

MY FURRY FAMILY...

Ok, sambung cerita. Remember my beautiful big boy, Babylicious Superstar Reamiey? Dia ada dua adik (Lain father and mother, 'kay), Darling Sweetheart Reamiey and Honeyz Manja Reamiey. We bought Darling from the same shop where we got Baby. At first we thought he was a female, sebab tersangat lah manjanya and lembik layu cam tu. Bila sampai masa nak bring him home, the shop owner tersangat serba salah, alahai, my girl turned out to be a boy. He offered to change Darling with the other female kittens but hati I dah sangkut, so I brought him home.

I felt that if I were to leave him, I would be betraying a trust. Lagi pun he looked so pathetic.



Darling on the day I decided to make him mine.



On the bed in the apartment at Flora Damansara, when he was about five months old.



Expression serius giler...


Lawa kan, gebu segebu-gebunya...photo taken early this year before we moved to Puncak Alam.


Pantang jumpa plastik bag, mesti masuk punyalah.

Posing kat living room, Puncak Alam.

Renungan ala-ala macho.

Latest photo, lepas bergolek-golek atas katil kat Puncak Alam.

He is adorable and charming...tak emosi sangat macam Baby. Pandai ambil hati. He loves tempat-tempat yang lembut and comfy, so he loves our sofa and bed. I think his current favourite place is the bedroom, especially once the air conditioner has been turned on. He is much loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment